Monday, July 20, 2009

Blood War Main Roles Casting

Good Guys
Maxwell "Max" Proctor (Lead)

Voice Type: Smart, Calm under pressure (Don Cheadle like)

Audition Lines
#1 (confused) I am just a man, what could I do (2 sides)
#2 (Angry) When I am finished with him there won’t be a head left to bring back (Last dance II)

Character Facts

• Age 35

• Military Scientist who was shot and left for dead by his former friend Dr Profilian Daxtar in Episode 3 "Way Back When"

• Max went missing after a confrontation with Dr. Daxtar

• An angel saved his life and told him that he was the chosen one to save the world in Episode 10 "2 Sides"



Debi Swirl

Voice Type: Smart, Sweet (Nia Long like)

Audition Lines
#1 (problem solving) Well let’s work together to try and find a way out of here (Mad Max)
#2 (worried) Right now I just want you to be safe (Last dance II)

Character Facts

• Age 28
•
Wife of Maxwell Proctor
• Who was kidnapped by Profilian in Episode 1 "Dreamland"
• Reunited with Max in Episode 8 "Mad Max"



Missy Sunshine

Voice Type: Looking for voice talent to bring something to table not expected.

she is tough and loyal to Red Square but still maintains female qualities

Audition Lines
#1 (disturbed) Things are fine, I just hate this fucking mission
#2 (snarky) I guess our Intel was wrong he likes brunettes

Character Facts

• Age 26
• Long time Red Square Soldier
• Good with weapons and combat



Vicky Lovelace

Voice Type: Looking for voice talent to bring something to table not expected.

Wants to find Max badily

Audition Lines
#1 Should I go over there and try to make a move
#2 (snarky) Aren’t you glad, I am here to save your ass

Character Facts

• Age 30
• Died in episode 6 "Ezera City II" (Her story now told through flashbacks
• Was Maxwell Proctors finance
• Became a member of Red Square in an effort to find Max when he went missing
• Was Missy Sunshine's partner


President Patterson

Voice Type: A leader, Poise, Confident

Cares about the Country and his family

Audition Lines
#1 (Addressing the nation) Greatings People this is your President here to say to the American People
#2 (Addressing the nation) We will do anything to protect ourselves from invaders. Those who hate us because of our freedom.

Character Facts

• Age 63



Marissa (Pres. assistant)

Voice Type: Looking for voice talent to bring something to table not expected.

(Loyal to president, very direct)

Audition Lines
#1 Mr. President we have some people for you to meet
#2 Mr. President these to have a heroic story to tell you

Character Facts

• Age 28



Bob Anderson (Pres. Chief of Staff)

Voice Type: Looking for voice talent to bring something to table not expected.

(Loyal to president, very smart, get things done for adminstration)

Audition Lines
#1 The First Lady will arrive back in Washington tomorrow
#2 We will be going to the Brighton Point refugee camp Mr. President

Character Facts

• Age 39



Bad Guys
Profilian Daxtar
Voice Type: Evil genius

Audition Lines
#1 When I was a kid I watched a man dressed as a clown Raped and killed my mother
#2 This is our first mission, failure is not an option

Character Facts

• Age 41

•Was killed by Max in Episode 14 "Last Dance II"

• Human who joined the Council in Episode 10 "2 Sides"



Peter

Voice Type: A jerk type voice

Audition Lines
#1 We don’t need your services anymore, because you are fucking fired
#2 Thank you but I won’t be needing the promotion

Character Facts

• Age 32
• Was in Red Square was revealed he was a mole in Episode 14 "Last Dance II"
• Was Partners with Mathew when he was in Red Square


No comments:

Post a Comment